JACQUELINE CORBELLI

48, co-founder, chairman, and chief executive officer, BrightLine, New York

Interview by Arianne Cohen

PHOTOGRAPH BY FRANCESO NAZARDO FOR BLOOMBERG BUSINESSWEEK

What do you do?

We help Fortune 200 companies take advantage of interactive TV advertising, whether that’s through satellite, cable, telecom services, gaming consoles, or tablets.

How do you choose what to wear?

I pick it out the night before. I get up at 5:15, work out with my trainer, then get dressed and take my kids to school.

How many shoes do you own?

Oh, my goodness. Including the ones that my stylist took out of my closet because I had too many? It’s gotta be over 100 pairs. I’m being conservative.

You have a stylist?

Yes. She’ll send me pictures of things, and sometimes I’ll ask her to order them for me. I don’t buy entire wardrobes every season — I add a few pieces that reflect where it looks like fashion is headed.

Is there an office dress code?

It’s really business casual, but I try to set an example. Every once in a while people do that in, um, innovative ways.

How so?

It’s the jeans that are hardly staying together or that fit a little more loosely. The jeans on young guys these days are just a little too low for the professional decorum we’re trying to achieve.

How long does it take you to get dressed?

A lot less time now that I’ve stopped wearing most makeup. It’s all about the clothes. That’s shaved off a tremendous amount of time.

Do you wear any makeup?

A little bit of lipstick and mascara. When clients come in, I’ll maybe add a little blush. It’s a minimalist approach. The office is the same. We’re trying to make something straightforward for our clients — not wearing makeup is a way to reflect that.

Welcome!

Magazines Review offers you a broad range of popular American magazines online. Browse an extensive directory of magazines, covering most important aspects of your life. Find the most recent issues of your favourite magazine, or check out the oldest ones.

About content

All the articles are taken from the official magazine websites and other open web resources.

Please send your complains and suggestions through our feedback form. Thank you.