JEAN SMITH/UC REGENTS

Shahid Khan

Flex-N-Gate CEO and Jacksonville Jaguars Owner

University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, May 12

“My experience tells me the hard road is almost always the right road.”

Jeffrey Taylor

Monster Founder

University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business, May 3

“If I’m nervous, I’m in danger of learning something. If I’m not nervous, I’m not pushing myself hard enough. So I’ve always pushed myself to do things that make me nervous.”

Steve Wozniak

Apple Co-founder

University of California at Berkeley, May 18

“H equals S minus F: Happiness equals smiles minus frowns.”

Melinda Gates

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Co-chair

Duke University, May 12

“Just because you don’t qualify for sainthood doesn’t mean you can’t form deep human connections or that your connections can’t make a difference in the world.”

Doug Parker

US Airways CEO

Vanderbilt University’s Owen Graduate School of Management, May 10

“There is still a perception that some successful business leaders need to be cutthroat and heartless. ... It may work for some people for a while, but eventually they will be pulled down, and pulled down hard.”

Sheri McCoy

Avon Products CEO

Stonehill College, May 19

“As a working mom, I’m not sure that there is ever a perfect balance between work and life, but if that is a path you choose, you certainly have a good chance to be successful and have your choice more readily embraced.”

Richard “Dick” Costolo

Twitter CEO

University of Michigan, May 4

“Not only can you not plan the impact you’re going to have, you often won’t recognize it even while you’re having it.”

Duncan Niederauer

NYSE Euronext CEO

Colgate University, May 19

“Every boss you have is a role model. ... So please don’t think if you end up with a bad boss in one of your early jobs, you can’t learn something. You can learn a lot even if it’s about what not to be.”

Welcome!

Magazines Review offers you a broad range of popular American magazines online. Browse an extensive directory of magazines, covering most important aspects of your life. Find the most recent issues of your favourite magazine, or check out the oldest ones.

About content

All the articles are taken from the official magazine websites and other open web resources.

Please send your complains and suggestions through our feedback form. Thank you.