Meditate

Lodro Rinzler

As told to Caroline Winter

I am present. I am present. I am present.

Illustration by Steph Davidson

One meditation technique you can employ at work is to set a timer on your phone to go off every hour. When you hear the ring of your timer, raise your gaze to the horizon and place your attention on your breath. Be present with both the physical sensation of your in-breath and your out-breath. After what feels like 30 seconds to one minute, reset your timer and return to work. Taking little moments like this throughout your day cuts through habitual patterns and brings you back into your body. Through this simple exercise you can learn to appreciate what is going on right now, as opposed to being lost in the past or future. • Rinzler is author of the best-selling The Buddha Walks Into a Bar ... .

Welcome!

Magazines Review offers you a broad range of popular American magazines online. Browse an extensive directory of magazines, covering most important aspects of your life. Find the most recent issues of your favourite magazine, or check out the oldest ones.

About content

All the articles are taken from the official magazine websites and other open web resources.

Please send your complains and suggestions through our feedback form. Thank you.