How to Succeed in Business | The Jack Donaghy Way

For seven seasons, 30 Rock’s Jack Donaghy has reigned as prime time’s leading business titan. His mind grapes’ sweetest juice:

Don’t take any business tactic off the table: “Sometimes sexual bartering works. Salome, Mata Hari, Deborah Norville.”

Control your bodily urges: “I only pass gas once a year, for an hour, atop a mountain in Switzerland.”

Give assistants clear guidelines: “You’ll do fine as long as you follow my three Ds — discretion, docility, and don’t use my bathroom.”

Be merciless: “Ambition is the willingness to kill the things you love and eat them in order to stay alive. Haven’t you ever read my throw pillow?”

And always remember: “Never go with a hippie to a second location.”

Aspire to greatness: “Making it through a full 24 hours without a single misstep is called ‘Reaganing.’ The only other people who’ve ever done it: Lee Iacocca, Jack Welch, and — no judgment — Saddam Hussein.”

Take personal grooming seriously: “I get my hair cut every two days. After all, your hair is your headsuit.”

Welcome!

Magazines Review offers you a broad range of popular American magazines online. Browse an extensive directory of magazines, covering most important aspects of your life. Find the most recent issues of your favourite magazine, or check out the oldest ones.

About content

All the articles are taken from the official magazine websites and other open web resources.

Please send your complains and suggestions through our feedback form. Thank you.